Monday, August 13, 2007

Bradley's First Day











































Bradley went to his first day of Kindergarten today. Bradley was very excited and was up at 6:30 this morning. We walked to school, found his teacher, and said goodbye and watched him walk into the school. Bradley was very excited, Mom was very sad to see her little boy walk away into school. I held it together though until we got home. At 10:45, having recovered, I answered the phone to the school nurse saying Bradley was sick. Poor Bradley had to come home on his first day of school. He felt really bad, but he will soon realize that he will have many days that he will be going to school.

4 comments:

Teri said...

Holy cow! I can't believe how big they are all getting!! It seems like yesterday Bradley was getting blessed in Cheney...which I'm sure helps all the emotions you guys are feeling...

The Dixon Family said...

*sniff, sniff*

Summer is over!!!

Bubbleyumgirl said...

I love how Bradley always has his own "slant" on things, as in that bottom photo. It looks like he's directing air traffic with those 2 bright orange straps!

What a big boy!

Grandpa Dave said...

Orange Straps? I thought they were carrots for a snack! I need to get my eyes checked.

Thanks for sharing the pictures.