Monday, November 26, 2007

Happy Birthday Bradley




Bradley turned 6 on November 14th. I can't believe that we have a six year old. At 6 a.m. Bradley came into our room and announced that he was ready to open presents. He thinks sleeping in his underwear is great, and had done so the night before. I told him to go put on some clothes, but he was just so excited he couldn't wait. So we let him open his presents at 6 am in his underwear. Bradley decided that this year for his birthday he wanted a Star Wars birthday part, so we invited a few of his friends over and had a party. Joe made a pinata, that the kids loved breaking of course. We put glow sticks in long balloons for light sabers, and Joe dressed up as Darth Vader, they proceeded to attack him with their light sabers outside. So far having a six year old is much like having a five year old.

4 comments:

The Dixon Family said...

What a cute party idea!!!

jamiegilson said...

Funny story.

Forever ago, you left a comment on my blog and all it said was Janette. Since you're the only Janette I know I thought maybe it was you, but wasn't sure. I finally asked Glen about it and found out your blog address. So I'm finally able to keep caught up w/ your family. It's been fun.

I didn't realize our boys were only 2 days apart. Too fun. Andrew and Izzy have turned into underwear sleepers too. I'm not sure why they find it so appealing (Izzy especially), but I'm glad to hear it's not just my kids.=)

Anonymous said...

How funny! You know the day will come when you can use the underware picture in your favor?!! I believe it is definately a boy thing, the way they sleep that is.


Happy 6th Birthday Bradley!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like they were using the corn dogs as light sabers as well! You guys are probably the coolest parents of all Bradley's friends' parents. :)