Saturday, December 8, 2007

Guess who can get in the bath tub now




I got William all bathed and ready for bed. Bradley and Kyle were still in the bath however. William and I went downstairs for a minute. William started up the stairs and towards the bathroom. As he entered the bathroom, I thought "he is going to get his sleeves all wet, I better go get him." As I entered the bathroom, I saw William just straddling the side of the tub ready to get back in. Before I could take another step he was in. All I could do was laugh and take a few pictures. I guess he got two baths tonight.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, your sons are soooo funny! I am guessing there is never a dull moment in your home! :)

jamiegilson said...

I'm glad you enjoyed the moment and laughed. Cute.

Kristen said...

How funny! Will's about half an inch too short to do that. Any day now he'll be in the tub, clothed, too!

Teri said...

I'm sure Bradley and Kyle weren't cheering William to get in! That's a great story. We're excited to see you guys in two weeks.