Thursday, February 28, 2008

Baby Porter Photo Shoot




Baby Porter had a little photo shoot on Wednesday. We were happy with all the good news that we got during the ultrasound. The baby is healthy 74 percentile, no problems with organs, or spine. The baby was very active.

Things we still don't know:

  • What the baby's face looks like. We either have a very shy baby or a very stubborn one. They couldn't get a good view of the baby's because it would not turn, it would only face my spine.
  • The sex. Admittedly this was of our own choosing and doing. There are not a whole lot of people that have a middle ground view on this. They either love the idea, or they think we are crazy for finding out. We love it though.
So what are you looking at in the pictures:
The first one is a profile picture of the baby's face with it's little hand by it's face, although not clear, and hard to see, it is the best they could get.

The second is of the feet. We could see the feet great! They said the feet are about 2" long.

The third is of the legs and feet crossed, side view. Good Luck seeing everything in the pictures!

4 comments:

wrightNOW said...

So...you wrote your post in blue...is that telling us somehthing? I am so excited for you. I love to see those ultrasound pictures. I wish i could see you and your beautiful family.
love ya
jacque

The Dixon Family said...

What fun pictures! And I do think you're crazy for not finding out. You've got much more willpower than anyone in this family!!!

Kristen said...

I LOVE the photos. Have I been to too many ultrasounds in the past 5 years? Because I could see the face/feet/etc, right away, but I do appreciate the explanation of them to confirm it!

I'm secretly putting out the girl vibe-so you're not the lone Porter girl!

I hope you're feeling well! Take care.

TR said...

I could not stand to wait that long to find out! I don't have that much patience. But don't you think it's a boy?