Thursday, March 20, 2008

Top Ten: Why I Haven't Posted

It has been a while since we have posted so lets find out what my top ten reasons are for not posting in a while.

10. I am so annoyed by the time I look at everyone's blog that they haven't posted anything new, that I don't post anything either. That'll teach them!

9. My children have asked me not to post anymore embarrassing stories and or pictures of them.

8. The only time I think of something to blog is when I am laying awake in bed at night about 2 or 3 in the morning.

7. I have found other avenues to brag about my children.

6. Once I tried to post something and the computer froze up, I guess the story wasn't as funny as I thought.

5. I knew I had to take a break from blogging in order to do this silly top 10 list

4. By the time I get done looking at everyone's blogs, I have no time for my own.

3.
Everyone is much more creative then I am on posts.

2.
I am pregnant. When your pregnant don't you get to blame all your faults and laziness on that. After your pregnant you are sleep deprived.

1. I have been lazy and haven't been taking any pictures of my children.

Just take comfort in the fact that the Porter's are still here. Hopefully we will post a little more regular now.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Don't worry, pregnancy is the ultimate valid excuse, maybe only second to having a new baby, or older children for that matter! You just make sure you get your naps in now!

Anonymous said...

Oh Janette, you are too cute!
I for one love checking your blogs and am never bored by them. I look forward to the cute embarrassing stories of your boys! One day so will they...lol...I think you are just wonderful the way you are...really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Take care and Happy Easter!!!