Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fool's

From the second my kids have gotten up they have been telling me April Fool's jokes.

"My teacher sent home a note that says we have no school today," Bradley tells me.

"Really?" I play along

"Yup it's in my backpack." He runs and gets his back pack and I look in there.

"There's no note!" I say

"April Fools!" Before Bradley left for school he and Kyle had played close to 50 April Fools jokes on me. They apparently love the holiday for playing tricks and telling jokes.

3 comments:

Rayburn Family said...

It sounds like you really have to keep on your toes with 3 boys around. What you didn't say is how many jokes Joe tried to get away with. :-) I love your templates...you have to let me know where you are finding them.

Danielle said...

I had to resist the urge to tell Peter that April Fool's Day was just an excuse to lie.

Grandpa Dave said...

There's a holiday? Wow. Isn't Joe like that every day?