Friday, March 27, 2009

On the Move



Yesterday Matt and I were downstairs on the ground level, where he can't crawl to any stairs and accidentally fall down them. So I went out to the garage to get something, and came into a major surprise. I was only in the garage for a moment and he was way on the other side of the room. When I came in I was shocked I couldn't see him in the room. I heard a little squeal behind me and there he was climbing UP the stairs. I now realize that I need to worry about my baby not only accidentally falling down the stairs, but also climbing up them as well.

Yes that is my 8 1/2 month old climbing the stairs by himself.

If you are reading this and saying, gee it's time for her to put up the gate, you are probably right, except that we have never owned one. I do I agree though, it is either time to get a gate or teach him to crawl backwards down the stairs as well.

1 comment:

CinnaPatty said...

Wow! He wasn't doing that when we were there. How quickly they learn!