Thursday, February 17, 2011

Happy 7th Birthday Kyle Dec 26



s
Kyle turned seven in December. The week before we had a party with some of his friends. He is always so goofy and loving. He is a smart little boy and is loving first grade. We love that he feels comfortable and confident with who he is. He is the least shy boy I have ever seen. He loves to answer questions in church and at school. He is always anxious to share his testimony. We are so glad that he is a part of our family and we love him very much.

Kyle's Favorites at 7:

Favorite Food: Tortellinis with Alfredo sauce
Favorite Color: Blue
Best Friend: Derek, Jack, and Hayden
Favorite Ice Cream: Vanilla with chocolate syrup
Favorite Book: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
Favorite School Subject: PE
Favorite TV Show: Avatar and Johny Test
When he grows up he wants to be: a Dad
He wants to serve a mission to: Washington State (I can stay with Grandma and Grandpa Porter)

2 comments:

wrightNOW said...

You are such a fun mom to have such great birthday parties. I need to learn some tips! Such cute boys!

CinnaPatty said...

Took me a minute to figure out when he says Grandma and Grandpa Porter he's talking about my BROTHER! Ha ha. I thought "My parents don't live in WA anymore"
Sigh. Adorable boy.