Sunday, June 12, 2011

Baseball, Baseball, Catch the Fever Now

Kyle Catching

Kyle Posing

Brad in the Outfield

Brad up to bat

Baseball season is about to come to an end, which the boys enjoyed. Both of their teams have done very well this season with both of them scoring a lot of runs for their teams. Kyle played coach pitch while Brad had his first year of player pitch. Some of Brad's games were pretty long with lots of walks and not many hits. It will be fun to see how much the improve from this year to next.

2 comments:

Rayburn Family said...

"Put me in coach...I'm ready to play, today." That song came to my head when I read this post. :) He looks like a pro.

Grandpa Dave said...

Did Brad drive the runner in from 3rd? I miss those days and sure wish I had grandkids close enough to home that I could watch them play.