Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Turkey Bowl

Brad came with me to watch, hoping that he could play too. Since we didn't have very many people Brad was able to play. It was me, Brad, the two tall guys next to me and the two guys to the far right. Brad scored 2 touchdowns and he will proudly tell everyone that he scored 2 more than his dad. Scoring the 2 touchdowns helped his confidence and he is always wanting to throw the football around now. This was the best Turkey bowl I have ever been a part of. Not only was the weather perfect, but it was also a friendly game and it was fun that Brad was a part of it.

2 comments:

Grandpa Dave said...

That's cool that Brad was able to play. It's nice that the guys in your ward aren't a bunch of macho jock types. Sounds like fun.

Bubbleyumgirl said...

How fun to play with your son. I agree with David that it makes it far more fun when the guys don't have to be so competitive and jerky. Also a great example for your son.