Wednesday, May 14, 2008

8 Years




Joe and I celebrated our 8th Anniversary yesterday. Eight years later their aren't many pictures with both of us in it anymore. Just so you know, just because there isn't much evidence, we do things together. So what's changed in eight years.

8 Things That Have Changed in 8 Years
1. We both are college graduates
2. 3 boys with 4th baby on the way
3. Moved to Omaha
4. Bought our First House
5. Bought a minivan
6. We still love each other, just more
7. Less time for us as a couple, more time as us as a family.
8. We are both still competitive, just a little slower in our races - Joe still almost always wins

Joe's Favorite Thing about Marriage: Having someone there during the ups and the downs

Janette's Favorite Thing about Marriage: Having someone that knows you better than myself. Knows when I need a break, when I need help, and when just I need a hug.

3 comments:

Britt said...

Congratulations! You guys have the cutest family.

Amanda said...

We hope you had a fun day!

Anonymous said...

That was one of the sweetest things I have read in a long time!
Congratulations on your marriage and family!!
Much love to all!