Sunday, August 17, 2008

First Day of School



Have you seen this lunch box, it got lost the first day of school.
Update: Found in the lost and found 2 days later



Bradley Kyle William and Matt getting ready to walk Bradley to school


Kyle ready to go to school.

Now what Kyle really looks like when we tell him it is time to take a picture.

Kyle, Matt, and William ready to go. Bradley is already in school.

Kyle with some of his classmates waiting to go in the schoolThere goes another one of my babies to school, and yes I cried after saying goodbye to both Bradley and Kyle on their first days of school.


Bradley started school on August 13th. He is in first grade. He loved his first day of school and was so excited to go to class. Casualties of the day include one lost lunch box. He reported when he got home that he had lost his lunch box. I thought he was joking, but no he really did lose it on the first day. He also reported that he was the only one in his class to have cold lunch on the first day.

Kyle's first day of preschool followed the next day on August 14th. He was really excited to preschool. He was happy to report that he made a friend name Abby and that they had graham crackers for snack. He will be going to preschool everyday but Wednesday in the afternoons.

I am happy to report that the first two days that Kyle was in preschool for the afternoon that both William and Matt took naps the entire time. I was able to get some things done around the house, HURRAY!!!!

4 comments:

Bubbleyumgirl said...

I hope you have more days like that where you can either get stuff done around the house or . . . dare I say . . . sit back and put your feet up! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh how funny! I love the pose Kyle makes....!!

wrightNOW said...

School started early! I hope that you do take advantage of those moments when two are at school and two are sleeping for you to take a little snooze too! Those are wonderful moments. That is so funny that he lost his lunch bag on the first day! I love it. Hope you have a fun school year!

Britt said...

What fun! I love all the photos on your blog. Little Matt is so cute. Beautiful Boys!