Thursday, August 28, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILLIAM

Baby William
William Now


Opening Presents



William turned two on Sunday. When Grandma Fredericks asked how old he was, he said, "Happy Birthday!" So he got it was his birthday, I am not sure if he knows that he turned a year older though. I can't believe that two years have already flown by. He has grown so much in the last two years. It is amazing to me his little wild personality, with curiosity that mostly causes mischief and messes, yet when he gets around his baby brother he is loving and gentle as can be. As a true two year old now, he runs around telling everyone "No!" and "Mine." It promises to be fun year, full of interesting things. Oh, and yes, the child has clothes! He was so excited to open the presents he didn't get clothes on, and then to save the clothes, he was stripped to eat his birthday cake.

5 comments:

Teri said...

Happy birthday William! I can't believe he's two already! Wow, were does the time go?

Heather said...

Your kids are so adorable!!! Happy Birthday William!

Lora said...

That birthday cake is so cute. I am sure he loved making a mess of it. I can't believe he is two already.

Rayburn Family said...

Good luck with the two's. I have a little Curious George too, it's hard to be upset for long when you know they just wanted to see what would happen with something. :-) They grow up so quickly.

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday William! I forgot how close in age he is to my Will. (He turns 2 next month.) That's so great.

I completely understand your messy dilemma. It's like they're almost too old for bibs, but definitely young enough to spill everything!

How's everything going with your newest baby? I hope you're getting some sleep!