Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is such a great holiday! Not only do we get to stuff our mouths full of food and be with family, but it gives us a chance to reflect on every blessing that we have. Here is what we are some of the things we are thankful for.

Brad:
1. My Room - so my brothers can't bug me.
2. My Family - because they give me toys.
3. My Dad - He gives me bull rides
4. Food to eat - because some people don't have food
5. My Birthday - because I don't have to do any jobs

Kyle:
1. My Dad - Because he gives me bull rides
2. Shelter - Because some people don't have shelter
3. Wii - because I can play it
4. For the movie store- so we can watch movies
5. For Grandma's- because they love me

Janette
1. My Family - because they me laugh and I love them
2. The Gospel - because it helps me through every day.
3. Sleeping all night - because it feels like someone is always waking up usually Matt or William
4. Hugs and kisses from my boys - because they won't want to do that forever
5. Showers - because the noise is drowned out and I can think and ponder.

Joe
1. Janette - because she is the love of my life
2. My boys - because I have a basketball team now
3. My job - to help support the family
4. The Gospel - because it helps me be good
5. Jesus - so can we can live with Heavenly Father again

2 comments:

Jared - Christina said...

Oh, I love what you said about a shower!! :) Very, very true! Happy Thanksgiving! :)

LeAnne said...

Great list!