Sunday, March 25, 2012

Brandon Mull

Brandon Mull is the author of the Fablehaven series and he came to Omaha to sign autographs. My claim to fame is that Brandon served his mission in Antofagasta Chile. Unfortunately he left right before I got to Chile, so I never knew him. I'll tell Janette that Brandon and I are facebook friends and Janette likes to tell me he has over 5,000 friends. Then I remind her that he invited me to be his friend. I'm pretty sure not everyone can say that.

Bradley started the Fablehaven series. He finished book 1 in 3 days and is now reading book 2.

3 comments:

CinnaPatty said...

Way to go, Joe! I read all the Fablehaven books. His Candy Shop Wars book is a pretty great read, too! Can't get my boys to read the F.H. ones, but they loved the Candy Shop Wars. Go figure!

wrightNOW said...

Such fun books! That is one series i did read with Ty...So cool that you got to meet him and have him sign your books! Tell the boys they are super lucky!

Rayburn Family said...

That's a pretty proud smile you have there! How cool that he friendvited you. :) I just made up that word. ha ha