Saturday, July 14, 2012

Happy 4th Matthew!



Happy 4th birthday to Matthew!  He has grown up so much this last year.  He requested a Toy Story Themed cake with a cowboy on it, so what the birthday boy asks for, the birthday boy gets!  He is really finding his place as the 4th of our boys and keeps up with them all.  When we had his birthday dinner he couldn't believe it.  His reactions to dinner was, "Rolls, I love Rolls!  Rice, I love Rice!  Watermelon, I love Watermelon!  Broccoli and Cheese, I love Broccoli and cheese! Jello, I love Jello!"  I guess when I asked him what he wanted for his birthday dinner he couldn't believe he got it.  He was completely delighted all day that it was his birthday.  When he woke up he came and found me right away and with a huge smile he asked, "Am I 4 now?"  When I said yes he just laughed with delight! We had cake and ice cream with some cousins, Angie and Chris, and Grandpa and Grandma Fredericks.

Matthew's Favorite Things at 4 Years Old
Food:  Rice, Watermelon, chicken, broccoli, cheese
Color: Blue
Toy: Cowboy (Woody from Toy Story), Buzz Light Year, and cars
TV Show: Bob the Builder, Elmo
Movie:  Toy Story (any of them will do)
Friend: Grant
Game:  Star Wars
Animal:  Elephant

When I grow up I want to be: a worker guy

No comments: