Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Joe and Brad got to go to Washington








Joe and Brad took a fun trip to Washington and got to go fishing with Grandpa and Grandma Porter.  Brad had so much fun, shooting guns, fishing, driving a boat, picking berries, eating Grandma's yummy meals, and playing with Dad's old toys.  He hasn't gone a day since without talking about something that they did on the trip.

The other boys can't wait until they turn 10 now so they can also have a trip like this with their Dad to go visit Grandpa and Grandma Porter by themselves.

2 comments:

Grandpa Dave said...

We had a lot of fun too! I like the picture using the mirror in the boat, I didn't see that one while they were here. I should mention that Brad is a VERY good shot with my pellet rifle. Made me look really bad! Thanks for coming out guys!

kg said...

Could the smiles get any bigger?? Great memory maker I'm sure.