Thursday, August 23, 2012

First Day of School


 Brad 5th -Kyle 3rd -William Kindergarten - Matthew Preschool
 Kyle walking in
 William waiting to go in, a little nervous but so brave!
 Someone is excited for preschool, Matthew!
Matthew in his classroom

Another big day for the Porter family and Bryan Elementary.  4 Porter boys all under the same roof in the same school.  The principal assured me he was up for the challenge.  Everyone had a great first day at school, they loved seeing their friends, making new friends, meeting their teachers, and the only one that cried was me, Mom.  I met my goal of waiting until they were all in the school before the tears flowed.  Matthew is doing afternoon preschool there and LOVES it!  We didn't get a picture of Brad walking in unfortunately. 

3 comments:

CinnaPatty said...

Ahhh!!!!! I LOVE their hair. Holy smokes, their hair is fantastic. And I love that Matthew can't quite figure out what to do with his fingers to show he's going to Preschool. Ha ha!

Well, enjoy your alone time with Emily and try and catch up on your sleep. I'll pray for the school principal. Hee hee.

Amanda said...

that will be nice to have some time with just one at home!

Laurel/Lora Lee Porter said...

Good photos of good looking boys.