Sunday, June 29, 2008

Bradley's Tag




Bradley’s Questionaire:
What does mommy always say to you?
"I love you.”

What makes mommy happy?
"Being good.”

What makes mommy sad?
"Putting us in time out.”

How does mommy make you laugh?
"Play games with me.”

What was mommy like when she was little?
"A good girl.”

How old is mommy?
"Twenty. . . seven.”

How tall is mommy?
"A million inches.”

What does mommy like to do?
"Play with us.”

What is something mommy doesn't like to do?
"Didn't we already do this one?” me: "no, that was what makes Mommy sad." Bradley:"Okay, can I answer the same thing, putting us in time out."

What does mommy do for a job?
"Work at the YMCA, teaching a class.”

What is mom's favorite food?
"Mushrooms.”

What do mommy and Bradley like to do together?
"Go to the Children's Museum.”

How do you know mom loves you?
"She cares for me.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Both tags...

Can't wait to hear the news!!! 3 more days!!!

XO