Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Random Thoughts and Pictures







It could be that I am being a tad bit lazy, but I only wanted to one post. So it has lots of Random information. So let the scattered thoughts begin. We went to the Doctor last week and set a date for the c-section on July 3rd. For those that don't know, all of our babies have entered the world via c-section. Kyle got a new bike and started riding on training wheels. I found a deal on sports jackets for Sunday, something Bradley has really wanted, so I got them for him and Kyle. When I brought them home, they dressed up in them and played Mr. President. We went to the zoo where William discovered that when you are walking around the zoo there are animals. He was not to fond of the gorilla that walked past him and smacked the glass. He didn't want to see any more gorilla's after that. Joe taught William how to be chew on a piece of grass. 2 Tornadoes touched down in Omaha, we were spared from both, and were blessed not to have any damage to our home or property. We also added a new couch to our house. This was a very exciting purchase for us. I am sure you will see pictures of it in the future. So there is our random life in a random blog post.

6 comments:

Jenn said...

Your boys are so cute!
I love those sport jackets - they look so handsome!

Jared - Christina said...

Ha!! The gorilla story made me laugh! That's so funny.
Very cute pictures of some very cute boys. I love being a mommy to a little boy! Isn't it the best?

wrightNOW said...

Janette,
That is exciting about the date for your baby. It is comming up...can't waite to meet your new baby! Good luck with everything!
love ya

Anonymous said...

Janette,
Just wanted to say hello.What handsome young men you have,they are growing up so fast.I miss the millard ward.I wish you all the best with the upcoming birth of your baby,how exciting.I hope to hear from ya soon,also we are moving to Indiana in 2 weeks,so maybe I can get your address so we can keep in touch. erinlhetherington@gmail.com

jo said...

janette,
your family is so cute, and it looks like you have so much fun together! i hope all goes well with your c-section.

My "5"ever Family said...

Okay,okay we got the message from LeAnn to update our blog--luckily we had already added a few more pictures. I decided since we're planning to attend a family reunion/vacation we'd better put something in between. Congratulations on #4 can't wait to see him/her...