Sunday, June 22, 2008

Shadows


It's not the best picture for the story, but I guess it will do. Yesterday we were playing on the trampoline. Pretty soon William was laughing because someone was jumping with him, it was his shadow. He thought this was so hilarious. He chased his shadow around for a while. Then he realized that this "person" was not leaving him alone. Everywhere he went they followed. Then he got kind of scared and every time he would see his shadow he would run away straight towards me. I would take him off the trampoline, which led to the disappearance of his shadow. He would get on again and notice that once again his shadow was there. I took him to the other side of the trampoline so his shadow would behind him and jumped around until turned around saw his shadow. Then he ran away. He has since gotten use to his shadow, amazing how little minds work.

2 comments:

Bill Fredericks said...

That is so funny!

jamiegilson said...

Oh my goodness. I can't stop laughing. That is too funny.