Friday, September 26, 2008

20 Years Ago

20 Years Ago
I was 9 years old and going to Kohl Elementary in Broomfield, Colorado. I was just entering 3rd grade, and loving my new teacher. I had just gotten my first pair of glasses. I think I am a little older in the picture, but you get to see a good idea of what they style of glasses were around that time.


10 Years Ago
I had graduated from High School earlier that year and was at Ricks college, and unknown to me I was about to meet my future husband in the Ricks College Cafeteria. It took a couple more months of seeing each other around campus, and then we started dating. We got married in 2000 I went from bangs to no bangs.



5 Years Ago
I was expecting our second son, Kyle. We had just moved into our new house, and were getting everything settled. I was staying at home with my babies, and Joe was working at his first job after college. Bradley had been born two years earlier and was excited to be a big brother. We had Kyle, Joe went into the hospital the day after we got home for his lovely tooth infection.



1 Year Ago
We had three boys and were about to find out we were expecting a fourth, which turned out to be a boys as well, Matthew. William turned one, Bradley started Kindergarten, and Kyle was about to turn 4.



This Year So Far
We added Matthew, our fourth baby boy, to our family, William turned 2, Kyle started preschool and Bradley started 1st grade.




Today
I have gotten Bradley to school, but still have to get Kyle to preschool. We are going to a High School football game tonight. I hope to get the house clean, laundry done, play with my kids, and at the end of the day that they will all go to bed, and stay in bed.




Tomorrow
We have a soccer game, spend some time playing, of course there's always more laundry and cleaning, and we have some plans in the early stages of going to the zoo. I hope that my boys play all day together, and they don't pick on each other.

Next Year
Kyle will be in Kindergarten, Bradley will be in second grade, William and Matt will be at home with me. We hope we will be in a new home. Bradley will get baptized. Joe will have gotten his MBA in finance, and we will be as happy as we are today. We can't tell you anything else, because it is a secret, that even we don't know yet.

Tagged: Anyone who feels the need or desire to claim their true age by posting where they were and what they were doing 20 years ago.

7 comments:

Angela said...

This is a great post! I love all the pictures, especially the older ones. Fun!

Kristen said...

That's really impressive. I don't know how many pictures I have of myself when I was little. Cute post and pictures. I hope your house sells and you get to move into a bigger one!

Bubbleyumgirl said...

Love this.
No other words are needed.

A Forever Family said...

Super cute blog...now you got me all interested, so what is that seceret huh?....guess some day we all will know!=) Lots a cute pics. Nothing stinks more than moving, I hope yours goes quick and smoothly, good luck.=) How's that little one by the way?

Amanda said...

Weren't you wearing those same glasses the last time we were there? I thought they looked familiar.
Tim

Heather said...

Fun Post!!

Lora said...

I love this post. So fun. You looked so cute in your little 80's glasses.