Thursday, October 9, 2008

Growing up too Fast


Every once in a while it hits me that my boys are growing up too fast and I can't keep up with them. William has recently decided that he wants to go to school like his big brothers. Here he has on Kyle's backpack, full of Friday folder stuff still. He is so proud of wearing the backpack. Although I think he is so cute, it is hard enough to say goodbye to Bradley and Kyle as they go to first grade and preschool. I am not ready to let this little pumpkin go to school yet.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

What a little sweetie. It's so funny how they're in such a hurry to grow up and we know how fast it really goes.

Heather said...

What a cute picture!!!

Bubbleyumgirl said...

How do you get such darling photos? Look at those chubby hands, eee! And of course that look on his face - you caught pure glee! I could eat him up.