Sunday, October 19, 2008

Boys Will Be Boys

Yesterday I walked outside the garage to see Bradley going as fast as he can on his bike down the sidewalk with a big grin on his face and Kyle three houses up hiding around the corner by their garage. As Bradley pulls into our driveway he says, "dad guess what we are doing?" Of course I have no idea. He proceeds telling me that he can Kyle are ringing people's doorbells and running away. I had to keep myself from laughing, because it was funny thinking of two young boys doing that. Plus, I had no idea where they thought of it (I'm guessing Tim :). I did ask him where he learned it and he told me it was an April Fools joke. I told him it isn't April Fools day and not to do it again. Thankfully, a lot of the neighbors weren't home and the ones that were are probably hoping we move soon.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

How funny. What cute little pranksters you have!

Rayburn Family said...

I'm sure you and Tim NEVER did anything like this. We laughed our heads off...I could just see Kyle hiding around the corner. Glad his feeling well enough to cause a little havoc.

Lora said...

Those two are so funny together. Imagine when all four of them are old enough to get in trouble around the neighborhood :).