Sunday, May 10, 2009

Updates and such

On the 24th of April we moved out of our old house and into our new house. So I packed like crazy to get us moved. Wouldn't you know about the 22nd of April slowly everyone started to get sick. I still packed like crazy, and thank goodness for my Mom and ladies from the ward who help by watching my kids, and my Mom by helping me also pack and clean. On the 23rd, the Millard Moving Team, aka the Millard Ward Elder's Quorum along with my Dad, came and helped us load our truck; twice, we had to go unload once in the garage of our new house because it wouldn't all fit in the truck. On the 24th we went and signed the papers for our new house and started moving in. Thank you to the Lakeview moving team, once again the Elders Quorum along with my cousin and uncle and brother in law Tim who came to help us move in. All the movers did excellent and nothing was broken, HURRAY!!

Since then we have dealt with illness and unpacking. I am happy to say we love our new house! I am not going to post our address because this is a public post, but if you email me I will send you our new address. We don't have any pictures to post yet, but hopefully buy the end of this week we will have some new pictures to put on here. Everyone is finally getting better and we our enjoying meeting our neighbors and discovering things about our house. Our boys love having their own rooms and building forts with the empty boxes in the basement.

4 comments:

wrightNOW said...

YEAH! How exciting to be in a new house! That is so much work! And you did it with sick kids. You are amazing!

Chaney said...

How exciting to be in a bigger house! I'm sorry your kids were sick when you were moving. Somehow that always seems to happen.

Congratulations on the new house!

Rayburn Family said...

Congratulations! We would love your new address. Does that mean you sold your other house? It always seems like everything happens at once...big move, sickness, etc. Hang in there and enjoy your new home!

Heather said...

Congrats on the new house!!