Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wicked Anniversary

Joe surprised me with tickets to go see Wicked for our anniversary. My Dad was able to get a good price on tickets through work so Joe talked to him and got some tickets. We went down with my parents and had dinner and then went to the musical. The seats were spectacular. I had heard so many good things about it, and I can honestly say that it absolutely lived up to the hype. The music, the humor, the storyline, it all was fantastic. Joe and I both agree we will never be able to watch the Wizard of Oz again in the same way.

3 comments:

wrightNOW said...

Janette, You are so lucky! How fun was that to go see it. Nice work Joe!

CinnaPatty said...

THAT is totally awesome!!!!!!! Wicked is the best Broadway Show. I love it. And unlike all the other Broadway shows there isn't anything in it that is offensive! We even took our boys to see it. (I've heard that the book Wicked has inappropriate material in it though)
Your husband ROCKS :)

Chaney said...

How exciting! We are going to see it in November and I'm thrilled!! The music is beautiful.
Don't read the book though, it wasn't very good and was a little explicit in parts.